MaddenFame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is stupid and ridiculous

2 posters

Go down

This is stupid and ridiculous Empty This is stupid and ridiculous

Post  AGeezie Tue 23 Oct 2012, 6:58 pm

I am at a loss for words and would like an explanation.

1. Very upset because my game w/ NeBCornHusker was simulated when we both had talked about it and set it up for when I got home TODAY.

2. NeBCornHusker has told me this was communicated with the owner and it STILL was simulated ahead.

3. There is absolutely no communication being done w/ this league.

4. There probably needs to be more areas of this board for communication. The topics listed do not cover everything for this dynasty.

5. COMMUNICATION - it is 4:57 PM CST time right now and I just got off texting w/ NeBCornHusker and am upset that this is the case. NO MESSAGES ARE BEING SENT AS TO AN ADVANCE TIME OR ANYTHING. IF IT IS THEN I AM NOT GETTING IT AND NEITHER IS NeBCornHusker!

AGeezie

Back to top Go down

This is stupid and ridiculous Empty Re: This is stupid and ridiculous

Post  Sniping Knappkin Tue 23 Oct 2012, 7:06 pm

1. Swinga Singa was the comish when he advanced it, i am the comish now so everyone go through me (PS the advance date was sunday and if we just advanced today you should of been advanced on anyways)
2. cant help you there
3. i send messages of whenever we advance, let you know when you are on the clock for FA's and go on the site
4. if you think so MAKE ONE! your allowed too
5. i send messages out everytime we advance its gunna be easier because now im the comish of the league and also I MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THE MESSAGES, maybe you delete them and dont read them idk
Sniping Knappkin
Sniping Knappkin
Admin

https://maddenfame.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum