MaddenFame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Thread

4 posters

Go down

Welcome Thread Empty Welcome Thread

Post  Sniping Knappkin Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

Hey my names Brandon aka Sniping Knappkin im 17 and love watching and playing football. This is the first time im running a Online Dynasty on a website so this should be interesting haha. I just hope we can get 16 committed players and have a fun time playing
Sniping Knappkin
Sniping Knappkin
Admin

https://maddenfame.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome Thread Empty Re: Welcome Thread

Post  AGeezie Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:13 pm

Howdy, name's Adam Gutierrez (AGeezie00). I play NCAA mostly but went out and got Madden for the first time. Looking forward to learning it!

AGeezie

Back to top Go down

Post  HecNEffect Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:28 pm

Looking to join a fun/competitive career mode with guys that appreciate playing "legit" football games that mimic those on Sunday. I've played with the commish in a other league and our game was pretty straight up and well played, but that League is falling apart...Hope you guys are as committed as Sniping Knapkin.

Oh yeah, I'm not much of a talker on a Xbox, but I do understand the importance of messaging my opponent to schedule our game. Willing to bend a bit to fit your schedule when playing. I dont want to be that "guy" that doesn't message you or respond to your genuine effort to get a game played...Guys like that can RUIN a Lg.

Hec N Effect (Play all 4 quarters like a Champ, Winning or Losing)
HecNEffect
HecNEffect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniping Knappkin Thu 11 Oct 2012, 7:34 pm

yea hec thats the reason why i made my own because spergs is falling apart and i want something to fall back on
Sniping Knappkin
Sniping Knappkin
Admin

https://maddenfame.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AUG BLACKHAWK Sat 13 Oct 2012, 12:30 am

hey guys names Adam Chapman im 25 love madden games took a break from madden 11 but this one seems legit love all sports mainly bass fishing football and nascar but look forward to take this league in a few season and hope it keeps growing see you on the field

AUG BLACKHAWK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum